Energy Sector | Renewable Energy
Security & Business Continuity Program
Having constructed and operating a large number of wind farms, this company, a subsidiary of a global player in the Energy market, has the leading position in its regional market.
The management, as part of the corporate governance strategy, decided to implement an integrated Security and Business Continuity program to ensure effective coverage of its complex operations and country-wide locations.
This eight months project included the delivery of organization-wide consulting services covering all business & operations areas in Security and Business Continuity as these are defined by International standards & practices.
Our Services included:
- Current Status Assessment and Gap Analysis (including compliance with Standards, Regulations and Best Practices)
- Business Impact Analysis
- Vulnerability analysis
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Policies Preparation (BC Policy, Security Policy etc.) and Implementation
- Supportive actions for Policies Implementation (set-up of procedures, processes, roles & responsibilities etc.)
- Business Continuity Strategies & Planning
- Training and Awareness Strategy definition