Our Information Security and Privacy Protection Commitment
- Your privacy is important to us. SIGMA is providing this Privacy Statement to describe our online information collection practices and explain the options you have in relation to the ways your personal information is processed.
- We take the security of your information very seriously. We deploy a comprehensive information security management system, implementing physical, technical, organizational, and management controls to protect the information assets we are responsible for, against all threats, including those related to the violation of personal data protection, whether accidental or unlawful.
- Antispam measures are active on this site, while the web-hosting provider has applied additional security measures such as MoD Security, automatic malware detection & removal, and daily backups.
What personal data we collect and why we collect them
Contact Form & Email
- Our website uses a contact form for interacting with website visitors. Alternatively, our visitors may email us using the provided email address at the Contact page.
- If you are interested in our training and certification services you might provide with your own consent your Full Name, Email, Phone number and Company. This information is necessary to communicate with you regarding the certification process.
We will keep the information provided through the form or sent to us directly by email only for the scope of your specific communication and our response to it. In all cases, we will assess the legitimacy of the personal information provided to us.
Our site will set a temporary cookie (PHPSESSID). This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use our website. Collected information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, date/time, and URL stamp. This information is accessed solely for the scope of debugging website issues.
Who we share your data with
Your personal data are used for the scope defined in your specific communication only and are never shared with anyone outside our company unless we disclose information in response to a law enforcement request.
How long we retain your data
Sigma shall retain any personal data submitted through the website contact form or email for however long the specific communication session is maintained between the relevant party and Sigma. Once the specific communication session is completed, we will keep the information for a period of three years, unless the individual applies to exercise his/her rights in a shorter period and/or our legitimate interests are protected.
What rights you have over your data
You can submit your personal data through the contact form or email, have and may exercise the following rights on your data:
The right to be informed about your data
The right to obtain access to your personal data
The right to rectify your data
The right to data portability (receives copies of their data from Sigma)
The right to erasure (purges your data from Sigma files)
The right to withdraw consent
The right to lodge a complaint
How to Contact Us
You can contact us on privacy issues or apply to exercise your rights by communicating with us through the Contact page options.
Alternatively, you may post to us on the following address:
SIGMA BUSINESS NETWORK
9 Krystalli, 14565 Agios Stefanos,
Privacy Statement (last modified: 16/11/2023)