The Cyber Security Training on Operational Technology Resilience – CSecTOR – project is driving digital transformation by enhancing digital readiness, resilience, and capacity. This EU-funded ERASMUS+ project is going to offer an innovative educational package designed to support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in bolstering their industrial Operational Technology (OT) cybersecurity.
The overarching objective of CSecTOR is to assist companies in making their operations more secure and ensuring operational resilience. This includes offering ways to prepare and be protected against cyber-attacks on industrial assets critical to their operations.
The project also comprises five strongly related specific objectives:
- OT Cybersecurity Assessment: Assist companies in assessing their level of OT cybersecurity and exposure to cyber-attacks.
- Methodological Framework: Develop a methodological framework to support the target group in achieving operational cybersecurity and resilience.
- Tools for Implementation: Provide companies with all necessary tools to select and implement operational cybersecurity measures.
- Employee Education: Equip individuals (company employees) with the necessary knowledge on information security, cybersecurity, and operational security awareness.
- Raise Awareness: Promote awareness regarding the necessity of adopting secure practices in Operational Technology.
The CSecTOR project is poised to deliver tangible outcomes, including:
- OT Cybersecurity Methodology: A step-by-step framework for implementing cybersecurity measures.
- OT Cybersecurity Self-Assessment Tool: A tool to help companies identify gaps in their operational security.
- OT Cybersecurity Training Course: An educational package with interactive material, including videos, gamification, quizzes, and more.
- OT Cybersecurity e-Training Platform: An online interactive platform hosting all the project’s results.
The CSecTOR consortium consists of 5 partners from 5 European countries: Austria, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, and Latvia.
Leading Partner: FH Joanneum (AT)
Partner 1: SIGMA BUSINESS NETWORK (GR)
Partner 2: PCX COMPUTERS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD (CY)
Partner 3: ASSET BASILICATA (IT)
Partner 4: Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) (LV