EU Programme: Erasmus+ KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational, education and training
Project duration: 01/11/2022-31/10/2024
We launched our new project, Res-Food! Within the framework of Erasmus+ program, our new international project has already started. The overall objective of the project is to raise awareness about the importance of food loss reduction and to offer possible solutions to all actors at every step of the supply chain to rescue food from waste and to distribute surplus food to those in need.
- To develop a methodology for establishing effective synergies between humanitarian actors and organizations that produce food loss
- To help the target group that produce food loss to assess/measure the loss of food and the related factors.
- To provide humanitarian actors with all the required tools and methods to manage the food rescue chain end-to-end.
- To increase the training level of humanitarian actors’ personnel that are directly engaged in food distribution to needy people for delivering high quality and safe food.
- To assist hotels, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets evaluate the overall impact on the environment caused by their activities.
Follow Res-Food Project at social media:
Res-Food Website: http://www.res-food.eu/
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. The European Union cannot be held responsible for them.