Are you an SME owner or manager who wants to learn how to make your business more resilient in the face of uncertainty and disruption? Do you want to gain practical insights and tips from experts on how to plan, prepare and respond to various challenges and crises? If yes, then you don’t want to miss the CONTINUITY Multiplier Event in Athens 2023!
The CONTINUITY Project is a European initiative that aims to enhance the skills and competencies of SMEs in the field of business continuity and resilience. As part of our project, we are organizing an open and free event where we will share our findings, tools and best practices with you. You will also have the opportunity to network with other SMEs and stakeholders who are interested in this topic.
The event will cover the following topics:
– Organizational Resilience: How to build a resilient culture and mindset in your organization,
– Business Continuity: How to identify, analyze and manage your business risks and impacts,
– Crisis Management: How to communicate effectively and coordinate your actions during a crisis,
– Supply Chain Resilience: How to ensure the continuity and security of your supply chain,
– Cyber Resilience: How to protect your data and systems from cyber threats.
Presenter: The event will be presented by Dr. Stamatis I. Tournis (FBCI PMP CISA CRISC | Managing Partner), a renowned expert and trainer in business continuity and resilience. He will share his knowledge and experience with you through interactive sessions, case studies and exercises.
Location: The event will take place on site at Lagoumitzi 61, Athina 117 44, Neos Kosmos.
Don’t miss this chance to level up your business skills and learn how to make your business more resilient with the CONTINUITY Project! Register now and spread the word to your friends who might be interested!