Digitability Project’s vision is to promote the employability of disabled individuals by enhancing their digital skills and competencies to support a remote working scheme through the development of a more digitally resilient educational scheme for both training providers and trainees.
- Equip VET Providers with a Training Program to assist individuals with diverse abilities in acquiring digital skills
- Empower disabled individuals, transform their position in society, and ensure access of their rights in the new world of work and beyond
- Enable to those with diverse abilities gain direct access to employment and new work environment through digital skills enhancement
- Support and facilitate employees with disabilities in their daily tasks at the workplace through the use of digital tools
- Help employers have a more diversity-inclusive workspace
- Achieving equal employment opportunities for all
- Identify actions needed to shape a future of work in a more disability-inclusive way
- Newsletter #1
- Newsletter #2
Follow Digitability Project on social media
DIGITABILITY Website: http://www.digitability.eu/
EU Programme: Erasmus+ KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational
education and training.
Project duration: 01/12/2022-30/11/2024
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. The European Union cannot be held responsible for them.