The CSecTOR project aims to assist organizations in safeguarding their Operational Technology systems against potential cyber threats, ensuring their resilience even in the face of such incidents.
- Assist companies in assessing their level of OT cybersecurity and exposure to cyber attacks
- Develop a methodological framework to support the target groups in achieving operational cybersecurity and resilience
- Provide companies with all necessary tools to select and implement operational cybersecurity measures
- Equip individuals (company employees) with the necessary knowledge of information security, cybersecurity and operational security awareness
- Raise awareness regarding the necessity of adopting secure practices on Operational Technology.
- Newsletter #1
- Newsletter #2
Follow CSecTOR Project on social media
CSecTOR Website: https://csector.eu/
EU Programme: Erasmus+ KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational, education and training
Project duration: 01/12/2022-30/11/2024
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. The European Union cannot be held responsible for them.